Scottsdale – International Sportsmen’s Expo & Arizona Boat Show
Expands Both Its Outdoor And Indoor Exhibits In 2017
Arizona’s largest sportsmen, outdoor and boat show will again be at WestWorld of Scottsdale.
ISE’s Arizona show had great success at WestWorld of Scottsdale in 2016. The venue provides easy freeway access to the more populous eastern corridor and surrounding cities. The show was able to expand its outdoor exhibits to include more recreational vehicles, a wakeboarding feature and more.
Our second year at WestWorld of Scottsdale is our 17th in Arizona. If you came last year, you saw how the show had grown. Really, really grown! More fun features for the entire family. New hands-on activities. More boats and RVs of all sizes and styles.
And more exhibits, too – gear, guides, destinations and services for the hunter, angler, camper, boater, offroader, RVer – pretty much any outdoor enthusiast. For 2017, it’s all back – join us for a great experience.
Date: March 23-26, 2017
Thursday,10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m
Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tickets: Adult Admission – $14.00, Youth under 16 – Free!
Parking:WestWorld parking: $5 per car
PROVIDED BY :
is a one stepBoat cleaner, Fortified with Carnauba wax. This product is for In and On your Boat. In Minutes your done with a mirror finish shine that would take you hours to do with other products. See “Self Cleaning” capabilities
- *Easy to use, spray on, wipe off, with a clean dry towel.
- Helps remove water spots
- One step Cleaner that Shines
- *Fortified with Carnauba Wax
- Biodegradable Formula (Going Green)
- Saves time and leaves you more time on the water
- Leaves a High Gloss Mirror Finish
- Can be used in direct sunlight (above 100 degrees temp.)
- *Self Cleaning capabilities (see below)
- Several Boat Manufactures 1st Choice
- Lexan and Plexiglass become crystal clear
- IJSBA Approved product
- Long lasting UV protection Leaves a high gloss finish
- *Cleans outdrives , gauges , seats , S/S, Chrome, trailer, Lexan, Plexiglass, commodes, shower stalls, counter tops, faucets, sinks, rods, reels, engine compartments,* BASS boats TOO!
“Self Cleaning” Features
- You can spray and let dry, areas of the boat that are hit by water while the boat is under way. The high pressure of the water will “Self Clean” those areas. One example of this is the outdrive or outboard motor that tend to collect algae and mineral deposits. When you return to shore after boating for several hours, you will see the difference. Personal Water Craft can be cleaned in this way also. This product has been used by many in over 100 degree temperatures in direct sunlight because it stays wetter Longer when wiping down vessel. In high humidity use less, and be sure to use a DRY towel.